This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyLittleRemedies
Ever since seeing the Dress the Rainbow project, I’m all about COLOR! As in, major heart eyes over here. I’ve done a few colorful series on the blog in the past, and I’m thinking of bringing them back. Until then, I’ve come up with a rainbow of new mom and baby gift ideas! One or two of these ideas below would be perfect for a baby gift, and mom would appreciate it too! Whether it’s a new blanket, new Little Remedies® products from Target, or a freezer meal and a new magazine, you’re sure to warm the heart of that overly exhausted new mom. :)
- New book or magazine for mom for when Instagram gets boring and she needs something to read during middle of the night feedings!
- Lots of paper products. Who wants to wash dishes when you could be snuggling a newborn?! A gift card or freezer meal would be a welcomed gift, too!
- Thank You notes. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to stock up on cards at the dollar spot at Target.
- Baby Moccasins. Enough said. :)
- Swaddle Blanket. (Our favorite pom pom one here!)
- New outfit or top for baby. We go through multiple outfits a day, so a new one is always welcomed. #blowouts
- Headbands for girls (or bowties for boys.) You can never have too many accessories, right? :)
- Touch and feel board book. These are great for when baby grows a bit or as a gift for the older sibling!
- Wipes! Those first few
monthsyears, wipes go fast! Another good gift? Diapers! Always.
- Small bottle of hand sanitizer
- Little Remedies® products – like Advanced Colic Relief Drops or Gas Relief Drops. Little Remedies® is known for being a safe choice for little families, and having these on hand will eliminate a late night trip to Target! (coupon below!*)
- Cute water bottle. Those hospital cups are great but they don’t fit in your car cup holder on the go. Find something on a smaller scale that’s easier to tote around!
- A congratulations card (and add a little extra gift card to Target!)
- Baby doll rattle or toy
- Not pictured: a comfy robe for mama, a baby book or journal, and/or lots of nursing snacks! A caffeinated beverage may be welcomed, too ;)
*All your favorite Little Remedies® products can be found at Target. The new Advanced Colic Relief Drops are available in the Baby Aisle and you can currently take advantage of the Target Cartwheel offer - get 20% if you use the app! Starting 9/27, if you purchase two Little Remedies® products found in the Digestive Aisle (Gripe Water or Gas Drops), you can get a $5 Target Gift Card. Both offers end on 10/17.
What’s the best gift you’ve ever received as a new mom? I think I’d take some paper products and a good ol’ freezer meal. No cooking and no dishes? Yes, please! Or anything from Target, because you all know how much I love Target! (insert a million trillion heart eyes)